Gen Advisory Pty Ltd is a niche Australian advisory firm providing technical assistance to the financial sector.
We comprise a small multi-disciplinary team of professionals. Collectively, our team members have over 25 years’ banking industry and regulatory experience, having previously been employed by: the Australian Government; Australian Prudential Regulation Authority; and the National Australia Banking Group, among others.
Gen Advisory's head office is located in the Sydney CBD.
To date, the Gen Advisory team has provided technical assistance to various organisations in Australia, Indonesia and internationally.
How We Work
Central to Gen Advisory’s approach is gaining from the outset a clear understanding of our clients’ circumstances and business needs. Following a comprehensive needs assessment, we will design for each client a tailored technical assistance programme, drawing from our repertoire of advisory services.
After the client has agreed to our proposed programme, we will assemble for each client the right multi-disciplinary team. We will then work collaboratively with the client to achieve their desired outcomes.
Gen Advisory does not engage in aggressive sales or marketing practices.
Our Vision and Mission
• Our vision: “To be a trusted advisory partner in the niche segments within which we operate.”
• Our mission: “To provide robust and unbiased technical assistance to the Australian financial sector”.
• Our long-term goals:
- To be a trusted advisor within our niche segments.
- To adhere at all times to Gen Advisory’s original values: namely: Quality; Respect; Diversity; Equality; Collaboration; and Continuous Learning.
- To develop collaborative partnerships with fellow advisers, regulators and financial institutions.
Our intention is to develop long-term partnerships with our clients.
Our ultimate goal: To contribute towards a more stable & inclusive Australian financial sector.
“Gen Advisory will only accept client engagements where we are confident we have the necessary expertise and capacity to complete the assignment successfully.”
Gen Advisory™ is an equal opportunity employer and supporter of gender diversity.
Our aim is to establish a positive environment in which each of our team members feels valued.
Adviser on Financial Equality
Adviser on FinTech & RegTech
Gen Advisory’s services are underpinned by: our extensive experience as ex-banking industry practitioners and regulators; the most current literature in banking; and our own proprietary research.
Our toolkit of services encompasses the following:
- • Strategic advice
- • Industry and regulatory updates
- • Specialist and bespoke research
- • Capacity-building
- • Project management
- • Credit analyses
- • Cultural audits
- • Speaking engagements
- • Licence applications
- • Miscellaneous