Our core values are as follows:
- • Gen Advisory is genuinely passionate about the services we provide.
- • Gen Advisory has genuine empathy for the various communities we assist.
- • Gen Advisory considers honesty and integrity to be more important to us than profitability.
- • Gen Advisory will always market ourselves truthfully.
- • Gen Advisory respects the intellectual property rights of others.
- • Gen Advisory will only accept client engagements where we are confident we have the necessary expertise and capacity to complete the assignment successfully.
- • Gen Advisory will treat its staff, suppliers and all stakeholders with due respect.
- • Michael and his team will remain grateful for the support we have received to date.
- • Michael and his team will endeavour to adhere to the highest standards of quality and professionalism at all times.
- • Upon accepting a client engagement, Gen Advisory will perform it to the best of our ability and in the client’s best interests.
- • Gen Advisory will always endeavour to ensure that the advisory advice we provide is technically robust, well-considered and meets the client’s needs.
- • Within Gen Advisory, Michael actively encourages diverse points of view, so as to produce well-founded decisions.
- • Gen Advisory views fellow advisory firms not as competitors but as potential collaborators.
To this end, Gen Advisory will actively seek collaboration with peer advisory firms where this would result in an optimal result for the client.
Gen Advisory recognises the need for, and value of, continuous learning.
Gen Advisory is cognisant that the industry within which we operate is highly dynamic, with frequently changing rules and requirements. Reflecting this, Michael has committed to a program of continuous learning for both himself and his team.